Immi Davis is a 10 year old aspiring Pop Star with dreams of becoming a household name.
Immi lives with her mum, dad, older sister Tia and their dog Star in Welwyn Garden City, a small town very close to London in the UK. Immi attends full time school and began singing at the age of 3. At the age of 5 Immi started practicing singing at home for an hour most days and also started weekly 1 - 1 vocal classes.
Since the beginning of Covid-19 Immi took her daily singing practice LIVE on Facebook. Aside from Immi's singing dreams, she is like any other typical 10 year old child. Immi is happy, excitable and she loves life.
Immi especially enjoys hanging out with her friends, has a fondness for all types of play including arts 'n' crafts, imaginative play and having fun outside on her scooters, skates and bike. Immi belongs to a local swimming, lifesaving and ukulele club and she also sings in her school's choir.
Since BGT, Immi has:
- Continued to be the LB Westminster's youngest licensed busker (which she became at the age of 8 years old). Immi 'busks' regularly in Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square often pulling in large crowds
- Performed at Chilfest ‘22 with huge 80's artists (eg. Tony Hadley, The Proclaimers, Toyah etc.) they highly praised her unique sound & ability
- Conducted radio interviews with BBC Three Counties Radio and Shields Radio
- Performed at Bushey Festival, Hoovesfest in Tewin, Rock at the Castle in Hertford, Rock Around the Clock in Hoddesdon & at Hertford’s Musical Mystery Tour
- Sang alongside The Greatest Showman’s Loren Allred at the Omeara in London
- Appeared as the surprise special guest at Goatfest in Codicote alongside Odyssey
- Been honoured at being invited to sing the National Anthem in WGC Town Centre at the Proclamation on the Accession of His Majesty King Charles III
- Been delighted to become young Ambassador for The Invisible Friends Charity (TIF). TIF supports young people with hidden illnesses.
- Headlined at the Christmas light switch on in Welwyn Garden City alongside Woody & Kleiny
- Proudly switched on the Christmas lights in Hatfield Town Centre and Stevenage Town Centre
- Honoured to become young Ambassador for Les Enfants de Frankie Charity. LEDF champions children who are either sick, disabled and/or disadvantaged. In December '22 LEDF flew Immi to Monaco, she was honoured to perform as a solo artist at Kid's Nite, a pre Christmas event for upto 2,000 children. Stars such as Whitney Houston, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson etc. have shared the same stage at Salle des Étoiles in Sporting Monte-Carlo
- Continued her popular live-stream performances
- Public Liability Insurance (£10m)
- Minimal tech requirements
- Extensive repertoire
- Backing tracks
- Over 77k followers (and counting!) across social media
- The ability to sing a variety of sets for upto 60 minutes
- Totally owned the stage regardless of audience size, from the Theatre Cafe Covent Garden through to The London Palladium, the Hammersmith Apollo (Eventim) and beyond
- Experience in auditioning, acting, singing and dancing
- Recording studio experience
Immi has been involved with performing arts groups, taken dance classes and been cast in several local productions. More recently Immi has shown a flair for writing her own lyrics to songs and is keen to start recording her own music very soon.
Immi has maintained her singing dream for such a long time, she is highly motivated, dedicated, driven and remains so passionate about it.
"I want to start off small, like Wembley Arena small and then go large... like World large!"
-Immi Davis 2022-
24th February 2022
Immi was in her element having been asked to sing a couple of songs by the Welwyn Hatfield Youth Council at the Welwyn Hatfield Youth Awards Ceremony on 24th February.
11th January 2022
Immi's amazing fans decided to club together and buy Immi and her family a very special gift, in the form of a puppy that they named Star! Star features regularly on Immi's lives on Facebook.
1st October 2021
As the months turned colder Immi gratefully took to ‘busking’ inside at various local shopping centres. A massive shout out to The Harvey Centre, The Galleria, The Mercury and The Liberty Shopping Centre.
01 September 2021
Immi began her Britain's Got Talent Series 15 journey, she attended auditions and met with producers ahead of her main audition. The main audition took place at The London Palladium on 17th January 2022. Here she received a standing ovation in front of the BGT judges after performing I Put a Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins.
17 August 2021
Immi received huge positive feedback from Annabel Williams - The Vocal Coach (vocal coach to the stars).
The full interview with presenter Justin Dealey was aired live on the BBC Three Counties Radio.
21 May 2021
Immi has started busking live in various locations around the UK.
Immi's biggest achievement so far is receiving her busking licence from Westminster council. We believe that Immi is youngest person to have ever held such a licence.
20 March 2021
Immi was invited to sing live on the radio, on the Simply Brooker's Show at @reachonair.com.
Immi was excited to take part in an interview and sing a couple of covers.
06 March 2021
Immi auditioned for AGT. Immi was asked to sing a verse and a chorus A cappella of any song and she chose I Put a Spell on You.
In my opinion, she couldn’t have sung it any better! Maybe she will have better luck in the future.
01 January 2021
During 2020 Immi age 7 was the youngest to compete in TeenStar, a UK national singing competition. Covid allowed the competition to go Global as young people competed online.
Immi reached the Grand Finals and won the People’s Choice Award.
Stay In Touch
Sign up for Immi's newsletter, get the inside scoop on promotions, new products, upcoming events and sales directly to your inbox.
"SOMETIMES DREAMS DO COME TRUE!"
-IMMI DAVIS 2021-